Health & Fitness Programs
28 Day Health & Wellness Program
Our 28 day Lifestyle Re-Set Program is designed to help you lose those cravings, drop a few inches and start on a new, healthy, lifestyle path.
Our program includes:
- 5 day Re-Set Program is a simple approach to help you make a clean break from unhealthy foods
- 28 days to help you lose weight and set new smart and healthy eating habits
- Personal Food Journal (28 Days)
- Health Risk, Lifestyle & Nutrition Assessment reports
- Warm Up & Stretching Routines
• Personal Fitness Assessments (Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Metabolic Rate, Cardiovascular Profile, Set Baseline)
• Customized Work Out Programs
• One-On-One Personal Training Sessions
TPI Physical Screens:
A TPI physical screen is used in conjunction with other industry standard movement screens to create a complete picture of the physical issues holding you back from playing your best golf. The TPI philosophy states:
“We do not believe there is one way to swing a club; we believe there are an infinite number of ways to swing a club. But we do believe that there is one efficient way for all golfers to swing a club and it is based on what they can physically do”
A golfer can only do what they are physically capable of doing. It is completely illogical to try and get a golfer to turn more, for example, when he is physically incapable of doing so due to physical limitations or injury. Too often instructors resort to prescribing drills to correct swing flasws without addressing the underlying physical causes – a total waste of the clients money!
A TPI Screen is designed to evaluate the following:
- Mobility – this is your range of motion and flexibility. Click here to see Martin’s stretching routine.
- Stability – this is your balance, strength and endurance. Click here to see a sample of typical corrective exercises
We do this by evaluating your:
- Function and;
Your skills are evaluated during our video analysis of your swing. At this time we may identify certain swing characteristics which point to an underlying physical issue. Typical swing faults found are:
- Loss of Posture
- Flat Shoulder Plane
- Early Extesion
- Over the Top
- Reverse Spine Angle
- Hanging Back
- Casting or Early Release and;
- Chicken Winging
It is during the evaluation of your Foundation that we address the issues of stability and mobility. Failed results during the screen reveals the physical limitations that are contributing towards your swing characteristics described above.
Once these limitations have been isolated a corrective exercise program can be administered to improve your underlying conditions.
Cost (includes TPI Screen and home exercise program: $250.00